♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
You're the one who make me not laugh. You're the one who make me frown.
Yes I've thrown the burden of those horrible homework at home, for Sunday at least. (I hope they get incinerated for good.) I'm proud to do so. The mountain sized homework has been giving me sleepless nights, aching shoulder and an, erm, uncalm soul(haha wth). I need a break. I need to find the correct Adria back first.
I think if I hadn't gone out today, I would be asleep by now(it's ridiculously late) because I would have completed allllll my homework. BUT if I hadn't gone out today, I would have slept with a suffocated mind and maybe suffer a nightmare about some big bad wolf or five-eyed monster.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I FEEL SO SATISFIED AFTER HAVING SO MUCH FUN OUT TODAY THAT I HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO DO MY WORK AND FEEL LESS PATHETIC. (:
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Work hard & play littlehard. I think I'm changing my motto. I have to play hard also man. haha well let's see how things go...
Met up with the same gang. We had hours of crazy fun today. From the playground to the toilet to the everywhere else. At one point I was overly high and half the time I don't know whattt I was doing. Yea singing nonsense, jumping and all. It was different from the norm cos today it was laughter AND tears. Laughing then holding laughter then tearing. So so dramamama hahah! Till now, I'm still trying to imagine whatever happened. haha! Father with five kids. Shocking news. That white table. What an interesting day. Thanks a bundle people♥
Happy Birthday to my dearest Daddy & Mummy!(12jan) I ♥♥♥ you two above everything else!